Skip to Main Content
Select a School...
Select a School
Search Our Site
School Re-Opening Plan
School Choice Info
School Lunch Menu
Quinton Township Policies
State of Emergency Info
Lead Testing-Water Supply
Alma Mater "We are the Wildcats"
Title I Info
Gifted & Talented
Check Out Our Classrooms!
QTS Library Media Center
National Junior Honor Society
Google Apps for Education
Board of Education and Administrative Departments
Common Core and Parcc Tools for Educators
Teacher Evaluation Form
Teacher Evaluation System
Just for Teachers
New Staff Members
Salem County Cultural and Historical Grant
Healthy Garden Grant
State Emergency Information
ACE Customer Assistance Program
NJ SHARES PROGRAM
School Choice Info
Calendar of Activities
Home and School Association
NJSLA (ELA and Mathematics/ Grades 3-8) and NJSLA (Science/Grades 5 & 8) Information
Quinton Township School Performance Report
Forman Acton Information
School Aged Child Care (SACC)
Accident Insurance Protection
Standardized Testing Information
The Official Quinton Township Facebook Page
2020-2021 School Calendar
Return to School
Restart and Recovery Plan
Letter from Mr. Potter & Mrs. Bacon
Class Supply List
Tips for the School Day
FAQ for Returning to Quinton Township School
Covid19 Screening for Parents
Virtual Learning Resources
What are you searching for?
Aspiring to provide every student with access to equal educational opportunities.
Quinton Township School District
**NEW** Virtual Learning Requirements
1. You must attend/be on time for every class or you will be marked absent/tardy as per Quinton Township Attendance Policy.
2. Your video screen must be on at all times.
3. You must wear school appropriate clothing.
4. Food or drinks are not permitted during virtual classes. There will be 10 minute breaks between classes to get a quick snack or a drink.
5. You must participate in class activities and discussions as directed by the teacher.
6. Try to limit the background noise by finding a quiet place to work.
7. Don’t bring toys or stuffed animals to the virtual classroom to eliminate distractions.
8. Have your materials ready for the day.
9. You must turn in your work on time.
10. You are responsible for your own device and you will be financially responsible for any damages that may occur.
Questions or Feedback?
Copyright © 2002-2021 Blackboard, Inc. All rights reserved.