Coronavirus (COVID-19) Announcements
For Accredited information regarding prevention and treatment, please consult the Direct Website for the Center of Disease Control (CDC) for medical guidance:
For Additional School Notifications and Announcements, please see below for updated District Information and Procedures:
- Comcast Info in both English and Spanish - March 16, 2020
REQUIREMENTS FOR VIRTUAL LEARNING
IF NEEDED FOR 2021/2022 School Year
1. You must attend/be on time for every class or you will be marked absent/tardy as per Quinton Township Attendance Policy.
2. Your video screen must be on at all times.
3. You must wear school appropriate clothing.
4. Food or drinks are not permitted during virtual classes.
5. You must participate in class activities and discussions as directed by the teacher.
6. Try to limit the background noise by finding a quiet place to work.
7. Don’t bring toys or stuffed animals to the virtual classroom to eliminate distractions.
8. Have your materials ready for the day.
9. You must turn in your work on time.
10. You are responsible for your own device and you will be financially responsible for any damages that may occur.
Virtual Learning Resources
Keep up the hard work Wildcats!
Resources available for online learning
*Free or Reduced Internet*
Starting Monday (March 16), Comcast said, it will launch two new features of the Internet Essentials program. First, low-income families who live in a Comcast service area can sign up as new customers to receive 60 days of free Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all qualified households for $9.95 per month.
Applicants can visit internetessentials.com to enroll in the program;
they may also call (855) 846-8376 for English or 855-765-6995 for Spanish.
**Covid Child Care Assistance**